Being a mother is truly a completely exquisite and intriguing joy. A child is everything to a mother. She tries not to compromise even a bit for healthy and sensible upbringing of the child. Therefore, there are certain facts that need to be scrutinized properly before indulging into such a lawful and responsible journey. A woman experiences multiple challenges as soon as her pregnancy starts or there may be the case when she needs to plan even before that. From the very thought of conceiving till the actual conceived stage and during the whole nine months of pregnancy, life undergoes multiple hazards be it family, physical abilities, financial constraints, locality and many more. To overcome maximum hurdles, obstructing your loving and joyful would-be motherly journey, you must be well aware of the do’s and don’ts. The healthier you would feel while planning for the baby, the more likely you are going to have a sound and healthy baby. Unfortunately, no justified methods can be ascertained for acquiring a healthy child but there are quality chances to have the best outcome. Planning before pregnancy may be of great help like,
- Easy conceiving
- Sound and energetic pregnancy period
- Deteriorated complications
- Recovery after birth becomes easy and smooth
- Minimizes any future risks in child’s health
This ensures you of the best possible and responsible care of baby as well as yourself. Your body changes, baby grows, the hormones surge, and you head forward for a ride, this is all what happens during pregnancy. A miracle within you unfolds. Therefore, for experiencing such wonderful stage of life the essential requirements have to be fulfilled. Few key points mentioned underneath are:
- Body Awareness - Whether your body requires any medical treatment, your breasts and other reproductive organs are healthy and suitable for conceiving, your rate of metabolism, status of fertility and many other factors are the few considerable points before heading for any pregnancy. The more you are well informed about your body’s health; the greater would be your understanding of pregnancy processes. A consultation with pre-pregnancy care provider should be taken and if required vaccination for keeping your body fit, is advisable.
- Avoid drugs, tobacco, and alcohol – Physical health before conceiving affects the health of the coming baby. Studies have shown that intake of illegal or anti-healthy substances can result in premature delivery, miscarriage, or ill health to the future baby. However, it is advisable to stop drinking and consuming tobacco, drugs, or alcohol if any pregnancy planning is under process. Fetal exposure to those elements can cause defects in baby’s body, lead to mental retardations, or leave you with low-birth-weight of your baby. If the partner is also inflicted with such habits then he should also avoid the same to secure a healthy life to the baby.
- Stress and emotions – Worrying is the first step to stressful and anxious pregnancy. Worrying about pros and cons of conceiving, effect on the present living relationships, and other steps in order to bring home healthy and sound pregnancy are some of the causes for greater anxiety and stress. Excess of them can increase blood pressure, cause depression to immune system, or your hormonal functions can get-altered thereby preventing you and your spouse from enjoying moments of pleasure. Exercising, meditating, adequate sleep and journaling are the remedial measures to overcome stress.
- Following fitness and exercise programs - Exercises and fitness programs are routine and systematic form of physical activity. They boost up energy; build up stamina that might require tolerating labor pains, give endurance, and strength throughout, both after and before pregnancy. Moreover, they relieve you from any depression, anxiety, and stress and help to maintain a good weight. Walking barefoot on the green grass, cycling, doing yoga or stretching can assure you of healthy pregnancy planning.
- Proper dental care- Dental care is one of the priorities for pregnancy planning. Gum diseases like gingivitis or other infections are more susceptible during pregnancy and result in disqualified maternal nutrition. You can suffer pain, swelling, and discomfort while eating. Taking proper care or seeking timely checkup can reduce pregnancy complications to house in.
- Consider insurance and finance matter- Financial planning and execution is a practical idea before having a child. Accessing your expenses, examining your income, preparing for a will and updating beneficiaries, buying insurance plan, clear off any large debts on credit card, etc can be a few accounting steps to secure baby’s future.
- Take notice of environmental hazards – Working women are more prone to the risks of environmental dangers. Some jobs like that of working near to or within the effects of radiations or chemicals can be hazardous to the unborn kid. Shifting would be a better option. Pesticides, solvents, detergents and lead in water can similarly ruin the health of developing baby and hence you need to be cautious and avoid them.
Keeping all the above matters into consideration, you can be rest assured of a lovely baby with good health and desirable features. Get a safe, great looking and comfortable playard to provide best quality and security to your child after he or she steps-in to your real world. Your baby’s safety is your utmost priority and his/her smile is your luxury.